Ogle Design is a British design consultancy company, founded in 1954 by David Ogle, based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
- 1954 Ogle Design was founded and produced many successful designs of industrial and household products.
- 1959 The company became involved in transport design and small scale car production.
- 1962 Ogle was killed in a car crash involving one of his SX1000 cars, Tom Karen took over as Managing Director and Chief Designer of the company, and car production ceased.
- 1974 Separate divisions were formed for product and transport design.
- 1999 Oct. Ogle Models and Prototypes sold the design business to Ogle Noor.
- 1999 Ogle Noor formed.
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.