The RAF-2203 Latvija was a minibus designed and developed by Rīgas Autobusu Fabrika from 1976–1997. They were widely used throughout the USSR as fixed-run taxis (the Marshrutkas), medical cars, used for Latvenergo and as a special services vehicles. It was the successor of the RAF-977.
They have now been replaced mostly by GAZ products (GAZelle, Barguzin, etc.).
- RAF-2203 Latvija – 4x2 4dr van, 1976
- RAF-2203 Latvija [delivery] – 4x2 4dr delivery van
- RAF-2203 Latvija [cardiology] – 4x2 4dr cardiac ambulance
- RAF-2203 Latvija [fire] – 4x2 4dr fire minivan
- RAF-2203 Latvija GAI – 4x2 4dr police van
- RAF-2203 Latvija [mail] – 4x2 4dr mail van
- RAF-2203 Latvija [taxi] – 4x2 4dr taxi van
- RAF-2203 Latvija VAI – 4x2 4dr military police van
- RAF-22031 Latvija – 4x2 4dr ambulance
- RAF-2907 – special car based on RAF-2203